Everyone deserves a break from complicated tutorials to enjoy simple and easy eyeshadow ideas for almond eyes with minimal liners and stylish looks.
There’s no arguing when Laura Mercier mentioned that ‘Your eye makeup says so much about you and your style’. And when you have almond eyes, you have all the liberty to get playful with colors and styles.
#1. Cool Eyeshadow
- Use a volumizing mascara on the lower lids instead of eyelashes
- Opt for earthy brown eyeshadows instead of glitter and metallic colors for a sharp office look
- Focus on applying your eyebrows with dark mousse colors instead of building up layers of mascara when attending black tie events
The best eyeliner for eye makeup are often overlooked. What people are looking for are products that are waterproof, safe on skin and most of all, cruelty-free brand. That’s why you should pay more attention on what’s popular on social media now.
NYX Pro Makeup set and Ink Eyeliner
#2. WINGED EYESHADOW
Like they say, ‘Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical’. So, if you’re keen to know more, the following winged eyeshadow ideas should be pretty helpful.
It might surprise you that a glamorous winged eye look is easier when done with eyeshadows instead of eyeliners alone.
And there cannot be anything more scintillating than winged eyes in contrasting shades of glittering golden or burgundy.
Thus, the guide below will satisfy your hunger cravings for a glam look with a bunch of cool eyeshadow ideas.
- Use cobalt blue eyeliner to draw the edges of the lids that’ll be helpful for precision application of the eyeshadow
- The safest eyeshadows are dark and glittery shades since they complement all skin tones
- Apply the eyeshadow on the outer part of your eyes to create a perfect winged look
- You can also pull off this look for day out events by cutting down on glitters and using sunset shades and a simple black eyeliner.
View this post on Instagram
When ur mascara decides that it needs a place on your eyeshadow #makeup #sparkle #glowlymakeup #sparklymakeup #browns #green and #silver #love #simple #simplemakeup #wingliner #wingeyeshadow #hazeleyes @looxi_beauty #looxiebeauty #lovethislook #eyeshadow #makeuplook #obsessed #eyemakeup #makeuplook #nofilter #natural #naturallashes #eyebrows #makeupfavorites #makeuptransformation #makeuptutorials #makeupaddict #products #glowy #glowyskin
#3. SEXY SMUDGED EYESHADOW LOOKS
Remember, smudged eye makeup steps are difficult maneuver and not for amateurs, since anything out of line will immediately drop you in the pit of flawed makeup.
However, with some practice, you can flaunt a smudged sexy look. And certainly a dark look with metallic eyeshadow is the latest party trend.
Follow the simplified eyeshadow tips given below to pull off an all-metallic party look with perfection.
- Use metallic eyeshadow above your eyelids that should already be lined with an eyeliner
- Use only dark black pigmented eyeliners and mascaras to create a bold dark look
- You can also get innovative by blending two different shades of metallic eyeshadows to create a unique smudged winged makeup look
- Use fake lashes if the real ones aren’t dense
- Ensure that your brow bone is properly highlighted
View this post on Instagram
🍊 @benefitcosmetics KaBrow 5 gel @flutterlashesinc Arielle lashes plus individuals @smashboxcosmetics Photo finish primer @hourglasscosmetics golden almond Stick foundation @maybelline Master Fix loose powder @tartecosmetics #TarteistxShayla contour palette @maybelline Orange color jolt lip paint
#4. NATURAL EYESHADOW IDEAS
Natural look is an underrated eye makeup idea that pretty much suits casual events as well as glamorous evening look. And all that’s required is to play with colors and shades to suit the occasion.
One such approach of flaunting a natural look is by creating a double winged look with pink eyeliners. The eyeshadow tips are listed below.
- Use a dark shade of pink to create a thick stroke above the lashes and under the lower lids. You can use spoons as tools to draw wings on almond eyes
- It’s best to use metallic eyeshadow when creating a double winged look with pink eyeliners
- You can also look as fresh as a daisy in a summer afternoon by drawing double wings with a yellow eyeliner and using it in contrast with light shades of coral eyeshadow
- In the case of semi-formal corporate events, it’s best to stick with blacks. You can use metallic shades of eyeshadow at night and sunset colors for evening events.
Check out LA Girl Beauty Eyeshadow. With every eye makeup looks, there always the proper brush to apply mascara to bring out that totally gorgeous looks and making it super easy for eyeshadow application as well.
Festivals are no less finer than parties. Which is why you might want to create a glittering smokey look for late night outings.
You can also pick less pigmented corals and rose for subtle appeal during day and evening time. Follow the eyeshadow ideas below to get the desired effect.
- Use thick strokes of black eyeliners to create a bold smokey look for night events. Change the strokes to something thinner for day events
- You can also draw very thin strokes of yellow, pink, or cobalt blue eyeliners under the main thick eyeliner to create a dramatic effect
- It’s always better to use matte shades with light reflecting fine glitters that look natural and not overdone
Here’s more resource:
Matte Eyeshadow Palette Pro
In the end, it all comes down to poise. It’s true when people say that ‘Just because you want to be glamorous, don’t be a sheep on your eye makeup’.
Try different eyeshadow looks without the pressure of perfection as perfection doesn’t come overnight.
Outstanding eyeshadow ideas can offer you with the much required boosts for woman with Almond eyes that totally permits to carrying yourself with confidence.