Eyebrows play an important role in making our eyes look charming. It is even truer for eyebrows to make eyes look bigger.
No matter how tedious you try to make your eyes look bigger, a pair of bushy unruly bows can break your hard work quickly. So, ensure that you have the basic essentials to keep those arches defined, natural-looking and eyes lifted.
- Select an angle brush for precise shaping and taming to enhance your brows
- A brow palette containing few of your favorite color shades for highlighting and filling sparse brows
- Tint brows, let dry and peel it off. Leave it overnight (sleep) provide great results. Save prep time in the morning
- An eyebrow stylus pencil for precise lines that comes with a brow mascara
Use a white eyeliner
Besides applying white eyeliner on both upper and lower waterlines, you might also want to know (trick) that most of top makeup artists uses a touch of white eyeliner on the inner corners of both eyes. This trick widens and creates an awesome pop with each blink.
White eyeliner not only make eyes look bigger but looks fresh as well. Using eyelash-curler also helps open your eyes bigger and brighter. Lastly, lighter colors on lids and near lash line also helps makes your eyes look fabulous.
Opt for shimmer and glitter
Shimmer eye shadow can take your makeup to a all fresh level. A pretty touch of glitter and shimmer to the upper eyelids and below brow bones can make your eyes stand out in a charming way.
You can also make use of it along your lower lash lines for a remarkable night party look. Perhaps, you can also opt for a hot cat eye look.
Check out this resource:
cat eye makeup
Perhaps, to freshen up big eyes is to go along with the trend of adding sparkle to your makeup.
You might want to create your own beauty style and make a statement with splash-dash of shimmer by bringing out the shine behind eyelashes and glitter around your eyes.
We explore the following shimmer of freshness with Lancome Grandiose Liner in Silver Snow or similar.
Blending to make eyes bigger naturally
Blending is very important on how to make your eyes look bigger. You need to blend the eye shadows in order to make it truly stand out.
The basic technique is to begin slowly with just a little amount and steadily increase. To make eyes look bigger in size add and blend mascara as well.
- Outer Lid: Our favorite practice to really make eyes pop out for any eye shape is to apply lighter color on the lid. And darker eye shadow shades on the outer edge to opens up the eyes
- In Crease: The best procedure to make eyes bigger naturally is to apply darker eye shadow or medium color tone in the crease. This will definite enhance your eyes to look bigger and incredibly well contoured.
- Add Mascara: Mascara for natural look for more bolder look! Depends on your eye makeup and your eyelash density. blend the color into the crease with a soft blending brush
Try to experiment with shades of your shadow and liner or get more tips on eye makeup styles. That said, flatter your eyes with some amazing color combos that will definitely make your eyes look bigger and vibrant.
If you need more information on making you eyes look bigger, leave a note below and we will get back to you pronto.